Leonard Cohen Friends Meet on Hydra, June 2011--Wijbe & Willy Lageveen's Fabulous Slideshow




From July 11, 2011 leonardcohenforum

Willy and WIjbe: Your Hydra 2011 slideshow is fabulous!

I love your water transition effect from slide to slide - how fitting - and your selection of music background.

It was so moving to hear Leonard Cohen quote, "Greece is a good place to look at the moon".

Thank you for all your time and hard work making this. It was well worth waiting for.

Sigh...I wish I could have been there. I recognized a lot of wonderful Friends from my Leonard Cohen travel adventures.

Even not being there, your slideshow is a memory of something special I experienced as a viewer that I wanted to paste in my Scrapbook.
 
And thank you, Wijbe, for allowing  me to post your Hydra slideshow here.





This title page image will appear after the play arrow is pressed on the embedded video below.






There are more terrific video slideshows of Leonard Cohen friends get-togethers on the Lageveen website, I can't forget. click here

No comments:

Post a Comment