Madison Event Concert, August 2 - John Kloberdanz Covers Going Home From Leonard Cohen's New Album "Old Ideas"

(Centre) Jarkko Arjatsalo (facing), Joe Way (back), John Kloberdanz

August 4, 2012

I watched Ken Kurzweil's Thursday night concert videos and they are all so much fun.

I got a kick out of  John Kloberdanz covering Going Home from Leonard Cohen's new album, "Old Ideas".

I enjoyed how John adapted the opening lyrics to describe himself.  Delightful.
Leonard Cohen
I love to speak with Leonard
He's a sportsman and a shepherd
He's a lazy bastard
Living in a suit...

John Kloberdanz
I love to speak with John
He's a pundit and a fraud
He's a lazy banker
Living in a suit...

Going Home - John Kloberdanz (Ken Kurzweil)



------------------
  • To view Ken Kurzweil L.C. Event -Thursday Night - John Kloberdanz Concert click here
  • Photo at the top - Ken Kurzweil 
  • Just to clarify: I am home in LA. Had to pass on the Event this year. But I am enjoying Ken's online Madison albums and thought I would share some entries with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment