Glenn Gould Prize Gala Concert Celebrating Leonard Cohen, May 14/12 - My Photos and Memories (Part 2)

Gala Concert program booklet - front and back cover
.

May 26, 2012

(Part 2) Celebrating Leonard Cohen Gala Program Booklet - Selected Pages


(Inside front cover)
The BAY, one of the major gala sponsors, is Canada's last remaining department store chain
 It is part of the Hudson's Bay Company (HBC), North America's oldest company.



 Table Of Contents (p.1)



Congratulations from another significant sponsor,"Your Sony Music Canada Family" (p.12)
Sony worked in a nice promotion for the "Old Ideas" album


The "stapled" middle pages (p.26 & 27)
I love this photo of Leonard Cohen performing a song with just his guitar.
I was reminded how thrilled I was in Gothenburg 2010, when for my first time I saw him singing live,
A Singer Must Die.



Stage List (p.33)
With Neil Larsen on Piano for Jimmie Dale Gilmore and on Keyboards for Anjani
Musical Director - Neil Larsen

------------------------
-Back cover page above greeting by a major sponsor: Power Corporation of Canada is proud to present the Ninth Glenn Gould Prize

-The Platinum supporters (25K+) of this Glenn Gould Prize Gala were:  Power Corp, Hudson's Bay Co, Gov't of Ontario and Galin Foundation

-My Gothenburg 2010 concert video: A Singer Must Die
 

No comments:

Post a Comment