Leonard Cohen Concert Poster, Las Vegas Caesars Palace November 12, 2009


When I traveled to the "final five" concerts of 2009, Leonard Cohen Forum friends were blessed several times with "early entry". Besides the opportunity to meet some of the band members, the merch stands were not very crowded.  Tim, the merch guy, who watched over the merchandise stand for Lorca Cohen, did a great job and was a very friendly chap. (Tim worked directly for BandMerch, not the UHTC.)

When I saw Tim in the Caesars Palace Colosseum, the penultimate concert venue of the "final five" (2009 leg), he urged me to buy the poster above. 
 "It is a limited run.  When they're gone,  they're gone.  It will be a collector item."

 Tim, the merch guy (in civvies) & Arlene 
Kansas City AMC Midland early entry, Nov 9, 2009

I ran into Tim again a year later, when I traveled to the "final five" concerts of 2010.

Hopefully, I will see him again at ... the next ..."final five"?
-----------------------
Closer to concert time, Tim changed into his de rigueur concert clothes, dark blazer, slacks and fedora.

Poster detail lower right border
My print number is 5/53

No comments:

Post a Comment