Leonard Cohen Bucharest "Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue..." I Can't Forget Impromptu Poem

September 29, 2012

Leonard Cohen's big smile, beaming after his impromptu poem voiceover

At the Bucharest concert on Sept 22, during I Can't Forget, Leonard Cohen recited an impromptu new poem.

And it was a funny one.

LC seems to be having such a good time on this tour. A lot of fun.

And this is another instance. When he finished reciting the poem, he exchanged a big impish smile with Sharon Robinson.

Delightful.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm lonely again
But I'm glad it's with you

I'm glad it's with you
Glad it was me
I called other people
But no one was free
I Can't Forget has been performed 15 times in 26 concerts (as at Paris concert 1 on Sept 28.12)

From the Leonard Cohen Old Ideas tour statistics on Setlist.fm


Uploaded by
Snippets from Leonard Cohen's show in Bucharest, at Piata Consitutiei, on 22.09.2012
Cued to start at 3.16 with the start of "I Can't Forget"

-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment