US TV Promo Leonard Cohen "Old Ideas" on CBS Sunday Morning

Screen shot  from video of my TV screen - CBS Sunday Morning


January 29, 2012

Imagine my delight when I watched today's DVR recording of "CBS Sunday Morning" on TV.

During the playback, there was a 30 second promo for Leonard Cohen's new album, Old Ideas.

What a nice surprise.

I had seen some TV promos uploaded from other countries, but not one in the US yet.

I grabbed my camera, replayed that portion and uploaded it to YouTube.




---------
Links to TV promos in other countries assembled by Roman aka Goldin (here)

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Cohen is more than just a legendary musical artist. He's an inspiration. A role model. A hero. A work of art. One of the last threads of a musical gentleman that we are still holding onto. I think a revolution could form in Leonard's name. An attempt to regain what was once considered great music. Rejoice, friends, let's cherish this great man's career and his ability to put out a brand new album that will claim a place on the shelf next to his antique LP's.

    ReplyDelete