Sharon Robinson is Back on Boogie Street in Oakland, December, 2010

 Dec 18, 2010   leonardcohenforum

In my wanderings of navigating the labyrinth known as The Caesars Palace Hotel, I was lucky to run into the wonderful Sharon Robinson and her equally wonderful and talented husband, Greg Gold. (click here to see his bio)

Now that is one powerfully talented couple.

It was a delight to finally meet Sharon one on one and I thoroughly enjoyed talking with Greg (um...I think I have a crush)

I told Sharon everyone was thrilled to see her back on stage and that she received a well deserved standing ovation in Oakland for her haunting "Boogie Street". Sharon asked if I had taken a video. I checked and I did and I posted the link on her Facebook wall.

Just in case, here it is again.

No comments:

Post a Comment