Oakland, Dec 6, 2010, "Leonard Cohen is a boring old drone and should go the f*k back to Canada ..."

From Dec 7, 2010  leonardcohenforum

The second concert was SPECTACULAR. I have to pack for my next concert stop, Portland.  Just have time for one short video highlight.

*INTRO only, ANTHEM *



At the second concert, I had decided to take only videos of songs I missed at the first concert.  So my camera was not on, when I heard his first words of his Anthem intro, something different, along the lines of,
"Most of my detractors have died.."
Aha, so I started my camera immediately and captured a delightful minute and half:
"Leonard Cohen is a boring old drone and should go the f*k back to Canada ...
...
A lot of wine has passed under the bridges since then..."

No comments:

Post a Comment